Verpin (Ivermectin) Tweet
What is Verpin (Ivermectin) used for?
Verpin (Ivermectin) is an anti-parasite medication. It causes the death of certain parasitic organisms in the body. It is used to treat infections caused by certain parasites. This drug may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
How should I use Verpin (Ivermectin)?
Treatment with Verpin (Ivermectin) usually involves taking a single dose, which should be taken on an empty stomach with a full glass of water.
To be sure this medication is helping your condition, a sample of your stool (bowel movement) will need to be checked on a regular basis. It is important that you not miss any scheduled visits to your physician. You may need to be retreated with Verpin several months to a year after your single dose. If you store Verpin at home, keep it at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
An overdose of Verpin may cause skin rash, swelling, headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, seizure (convulsions), shortness of breath, and numbness or tingling.
What are the side effects of Verpin (Ivermectin)?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your physician at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
Avoid drinking alcohol, which can increase some of the side effects of Verpin (Ivermectin).